We Are Here To Provide You Daily Current Affairs Our Aim is to provide you best we made question from many authentic sources so if you read our current affairs’ you don’t need to read anything else for this particular subject.
Daily One Liner Current Affairs
When is World Brain Tumor Day celebrated every year?
Ans: 06 June
Which is the nodal ministry of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan N Yojana (PMGKA)?
Answer: – Ministry of Finance
INS Tarkash seen in the news recently __
Ans: – Another sword class frigate
The full name of NARCL seen in the news recently?
Answer: – National Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd
Where is the Sea of Marmara located in the recent news?
Ans: – Turkey
Which countries recently hosted ASEAN Foreign Ministers?
Answer: – China
Which village became the first village in India to vaccinate all its adult population against Kovid-19?
Ans: – Weyan
Who is elected as the new President of the UN General Assembly (UNGA)?
Answer: – Abdullah Shahid
Which of the following countries announced its intention to withdraw from the treaty on open skies on January 15, 2021 and has recently withdrawn it?
Answer: – Russia
With reference to the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), which of the following is true?
- It is responsible for the coordination of the economic and social spheres of the United Nations.
2. It is headquartered in New York, USA.
Answer: – Both True
Name the first Gujarati tribal governor?
Answer: – Shri Mangubhai Patel
What is the number of Gujarati governors in the country as on July 2021?
Answer: – 13
Governors are appointed by whom?
Answer: – President Of India
Name the 13 Gujarati governors who became the governors of the country as on July 2021?
Ans: – Kanaiyalal Munshi: Uttar Pradesh,
Jayasukhlal Hathi: Punjab,
Sir Chandulal Trivedi: Andhra Pradesh,
Khandubhai Desai: Andhra Pradesh,
Kumudbahen Joshi: Andhra Pradesh,
Krishnakumar Singhji: Tamil Nadu,
K.K. Shah: Tamil Nadu,
Prabhudas Patwari: Tamil Nadu,
Vajubhai Wala: Karnataka,
Anandibahen Patel: Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh,
Viren Shah: West Bengal,
Gopalakrishna Gandhi: West Bengal
Mangbhai Patel: Madhya Pradesh
In which state were 4 new Governors appointed by President Ramnath Kovind in July 2021?
(1) Mangubhai Kishanbhai Patel: Madhya Pradesh,
(2) Thavchand Gehlot: Karnataka,
(3) Rajendra Vishwanath Arlekar Himachal Pradesh and
(4) Haribabu Kambhampati: Mizoram
Which 4 governors were replaced by President Ramnath Kovind in July 2021?
(1) Ramesh Bais: Tripura to Jharkhand,
(2) Bandaru Dattatreya: From Himachal to Haryana, (3) Sachdev Narayan Arya: From Haryana to Tripura
(4) Sreedharan Pillai: From Mizoram to Goa
Name the country ranked first in ITU’s Global Cyber Security Index 2020?
Answer: – USA
When is National Postal Employee Day celebrated?
Answer: – 1st July
The 26th birthday of which spiritual guru of Tibet was recently celebrated on 6th July?
Ans: – Dharma Guru Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama is the religious leader of Tibet?
Also Check Out :- Last 2 Year Gujarat Pakshik Click Here
Current Affairs Detailed Article
World Population Day
-World Population Day is celebrated on July 11 every year.
- This day is celebrated to raise awareness about population growth all over the world.
The day was started in 1989 by the Governing Council of the United Nations Development Program.
- On July 11, 1987, the world’s population reached 5 billion. At that time Dr. K. The celebration of this day was suggested by C. Zacharyah.
- Theme 2021: Rights and Choices are the Answer: Whether baby boom or bust, the solution to shifting fertility rates lies in prioritizing all peoples reproductive health and rights.
According to UN estimates, the world’s population is expected to reach 8 billion by 2023, 9 billion by 2037 and 10 billion by 2057.
- On July 9, Prime Minister Of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina sent a quantity of Haribhang keri(Mango) to President Ramnath Kovind and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. He also sent mangoes as goodwill to the chief ministers of West Bengal, Mizoram, Tripura, Assam and Meghalaya.
=> About This Mango
- Haribhang Mango is a mango produced in the northwestern part of Bangladesh, especially in Rangpur district. Locally known as Haribhang, these mangoes are round in shape.
- Haribhang is very fleshy and usually weighs 200 to 300 grams.
- In July 2021, India received 2600 kg of Haribhang mango from Bangladesh as a memento of friendship between the two neighboring countries. It was sent through the Petrapole border of Bangaon in West Bengal.
Gujarat First Panchkarm Day Care Center
First in the state at Vyara in Tapi district of Gujarat
Panchkarma Daycare Center has been started.
Rs. 5 lakh were allotted.
It will have facilities of OPD, Waiting Room, Male-Female Ward, Punchkarma Room, Consulting Room.
What is Panchkarma therapy?
The body needs to have a balance of bile, vata and kapha. When none of these three
When one is unbalanced, the body becomes ill with toxic pathogens.
By Panchkarma therapy this waste is cauldroned out, balancing these three elements.
In Panchkarma therapy, there are five actions – vomiting, defecation, nausea, nausea and blood loss.
Just before these five actions lubrication and sweating occur. Which is called Purvakarma.