ONGC GDMO Recruitment
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited – ONGC, Cambay published an official notification for Recruitment of Medical Officer (General Duty – GDMO) posts on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- Possession of Minimum Essential Qualifications as mentioned in this advertisement at para A including possession of inline higher qualification
- The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the last date of submitting application. Experience is desirable for all posts.
- Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only)
- Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
- Qualification: 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
- Interview: 30 marks
- TOTAL: 100 marks
- The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows:
- Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS).
- Further additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
- The qualifications considered for granting additional marks shall need to be in line for example an MBA in Hospital Administration shall not be considered as an inline qualifications where M.B.B.S. is the essential qualification.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to walk-in for the interview with 2 copies of filled in application forms on 21.07.2023 at ONGC Guest House, ONGC Colony, Kansari (PO), Khambhat-388630. Candidates will be allowed from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM only and candidates who arrive late will strictly not be considered under any circumstances.
- Advertisement No.: CBY/HR/R&P/Contr. Medic/1/2023 dated 14.07.2023
- Date of walk-in-interview: 21.07.2023
- Time for walk-in: 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM only
|Gujarat Govt. Jobs||India Govt. Jobs|
|Old Exam Paper||Yojana|