SSCD Recruitment 2022
Surat Smart City Development Ltd (SSCD) published an official notification for Recruitment of Environmental and Social Nodal Officer (ESNO) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Environmental and Social Nodal Officer (ESNO)
- Post Graduate in Planning/Social science from recognized University.
- A Minimum 03 Years of practical/project experience in the field Environment and social Assessments in projects and programme.
- Demonstrate through understanding of environmental and social context in the country/state/city and experience working with government departments with respect to environment and social impact assessments and development of management plan.
- Working knowledge of environment and social safeguard instruments and policies of international funding organizations such as World Bank and the Asian Development Bank.
- Familiarity with tools and methodologies for environment and social risk assessment in the context of project formulation, implementation and monitoring.
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with various stakeholders and ability to conduct stakeholders consultations.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates must also bring all original documents (hard copy) as mentioned below and one self-attested photocopy of these documents and 2 (two) passport size colour photographs at the time of document verification before personal interview without fail:
- School Leaving Certificate
- 10th |12th |Diploma | Graduation Mark sheet and Degree Certificate | Post-Graduation Mark sheet and Degree Certificate in support of education qualification requirement as stated in the recruitment advertisement.
- All Experience Certificates on Employer’s letterhead, including that of current role/ongoing job/own ventures in support of experience requirement as stated in the recruitment advertisement.
- Other relevant documents, if any
- Note: Please note that if candidate fail to present required original documents then he/she will not be eligible for the Personal Interview.
- SSCDL/ADV/OUT/ No. 01
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview
- Wednesday, 05/07/2023 at 12:00 PM
- Reporting time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Venue: Room No.88, SMC Headquarter, Mugalisara, Surat