India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 | GDS July Vacancy 2023
About Post : Department Of Post of India Are Invited Online Application Form For Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak GDS in All Over India (Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2023). Interested Candiday Apply For Vacancy in India Post Completed All Eligibility Criteria. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification. Indian Post GDS Vacancy 2023
|Indian Post (Ministry Of Communication)
GDS Vacancy 2023 | GDS Recruitment 2023
|Vacancy DetailsTotal Post : 30041|
|Gramin Dak Sevak GDS (All India)||Gen||13618||
|State Wise Vacancy Details Notice
How To Apply Application Form
|IF You Satisfied By CURRENTADDA.COM(Websub-inspectorte) Please Like & Share More People (Thanks).|
|For Registration||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee Online||Click Here|
|Forgot Registration||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Vacancy Details Notice||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Websub-inspectorte||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
About Indian Post
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposub-inspectorts under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of applications, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pensub-inspectoron payments. With more than 1,55,000 posub-inspectortion offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed posub-inspectortional network in the world.
Visub-inspectoron & Missub-inspectoron
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice.
- To sustain its posub-inspectortion as the largest posub-inspectortional network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
- To provide mail parcel, money transfer, banking, insurance and retail services with speed and reliability.
- To provide services to the customers on value-for-money basub-inspectors.
- To ensure that the employees are proud to be its main strength and serve its customers with a human touch.
- To continue to deliver social security services and to enable final mile connectivity as a Government of India platapplication
We will maintain our iconic status as a unique and trusted national institution by:
- Always providing the human touch in all our interactions with society
- Being responsub-inspectorve and reliable
- Demonstrating the highest order of integrity, honesty, transparency and professub-inspectoronalism
- Discharging our responsub-inspectorbilities towards the society in an environment of deep trust, mutual respect and a culture of service before self
- Achieve the long term goal of financial self-sufficiency by generating surpluses from services (existing & new) outsub-inspectorde our universal service obligation
- Develop, implement and operate a system of standards with accountability for perapplicationance
- Develop a scalable and flexible technology infrastructure to support our operations
- Be the preferred, trusted and reliable service partner for all customers
- Ensure that India Post acquires all required people capabilities to deliver its chosen services portfolio
- Be the interface between citizens and the government
|Gujarat Govt. Jobs||India Govt. Jobs|
|Old Exam Paper||Yojana|